can't reset pssword

ahmedhussein28
New Community Member

It has been over a year probably since the last time I'd accessed my personal account and I can't remember the password. The problem is whenever I try retrieving or resetting it I wouldn't be able to proceed after the enter email address page, I frequently get stopped proceeding from the "I am not a robot" page..It all goes down to an error page saying "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you". I really need to access my account as soon as possible. Thanks,,P.S. the security challenge verifies as the green "Right" mark checks in the box next to " I'm not a robot" sentence.P.S. the security challenge verifies as the green "Right" mark checks in the box next to " I'm not a robot" sentence.Annotation 2019-03-18 234200.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi ahmedhussein28,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

For security reasons, we cannot assist with access issues over this forum. As full verification is required you will need to contact our Customer Support team by phone. You can locate the number by clicking on "Help and Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.