can't contact with support

Jimmy_Pageyy1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I can't contact with support. Bot says that it's because I am sending letter non business time. Can you help me? Sorry for my bad English. I want to contact because I cant add my address on PayPal
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

I can't help you, but know that you're not alone. My PayPal experience has been so frustrating.  I recommend deleting your account before the emotional cost is higher than the money at risk.   In my experience I've had much better customer service from credit cards, banks, Venmo, Zella, etc. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jimmy_Pageyy1 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jimmy_Pageyy1
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook says same. I just can't upload my adress here and I have money here. It says I can't transfer them before I upload it.
Login to Me Too

Phomar
Contributor
Contributor
Have YOU tried Facebook? Its usless. Please go and try.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.