can I PLEASE actually talk to customer support?

laurenpark456
Contributor
Contributor

I'll keep this simple. This is not my usual account, I have had to make this throwaway account to get around the bull**** customer support paypal has.

I am locked out my main account. I know my email and password, and can confirm my bank details. However, I do not have my phone number so I can't verify my login, I haven't used this number in nearly a year. This is how I'm locked out of my account.

Where my issue is, is the godawful customer support for this godforsaken app. Absolutely N O W H E R E is there a nice, easy to see, phone number or hell, even email to contact customer support. To even get a chance at seeing the number or email, you must log in, and run the gauntlet of their "self help" system, be that on the website or on the phone. Paypal has seemingly removed the ability to contact them as a guest, so I can't do that. I must log in, which I can't do. I've contacted PayPal on Twitter, and have been left unanswered for over a month. I tried their customer support phone number (found on another site, because god forbid Paypal puts it somewhere easy to find) and can't connect. Want to use the forum? Must log in, hence this burner account.

Even now, the ability to message Paypal has been removed (presumably due to covid) and I STILL can't find a phone number or email. What on earth does one have to DO to even talk to customer service around here? I shouldn't have to be locked out of my account nearly a year because someone at Paypal really didn't think this through.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kristine993
New Community Member

Did you manage to talk to someone? I need Support Help and can't find any details. No Live Agent is online and they do not tell you any hours when someone will be available

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.