cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business name

SOLVED
New Community Member

business name

I am trying to change my business name in my profile. I go to profile, click on my current business name, click on update, then I click edit, then change on the profile, check 'your business name has changed', then click continue and NOTHING happens. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: business name

Sometimes making an account change goes wacky - one option is delete your web browsers cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and log back in to your PayPal Account to try again or see if any changes have occurred.   And you can always try a different web browser.   If the issue persists - then you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: business name

Sometimes making an account change goes wacky - one option is delete your web browsers cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and log back in to your PayPal Account to try again or see if any changes have occurred.   And you can always try a different web browser.   If the issue persists - then you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

Tags (1)