business name

cpilcher13
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to change my business name in my profile. I go to profile, click on my current business name, click on update, then I click edit, then change on the profile, check 'your business name has changed', then click continue and NOTHING happens. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Sometimes making an account change goes wacky - one option is delete your web browsers cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and log back in to your PayPal Account to try again or see if any changes have occurred.   And you can always try a different web browser.   If the issue persists - then you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Sometimes making an account change goes wacky - one option is delete your web browsers cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and log back in to your PayPal Account to try again or see if any changes have occurred.   And you can always try a different web browser.   If the issue persists - then you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Imago3d_
Contributor
Contributor

So what worked? Changing the business name stopped working with the new layout. Some parts of the site are new and some parts old. Deleting cookies and everything does not work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.