downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

Vardos
Contributor
Contributor
Can you help me please ? I need my personal account back
Login to Me Too

Akash716
New Community Member
I want change my account business to individual want help.
Login to Me Too

Alistair55
New Community Member
Can you help me solve that. Also help me in downgrading my account to personal
Login to Me Too

Adam199
Contributor
Contributor
I really want to downgrade my account. Reason- I was thinking of starting an online business and using PayPal as payment system so I switched my personal account to a business account to be able to manage customer payments and stuffs but I had a change of mind so I didn't start the business.Moreover this account type requires I upload a business license which I don't have. So I really reallt want to downgrade my business account to personal so I can start doing my regular transactions again. Customer service for some reason isn't responding to my emails, all they do is redirect you to a bunch of Faqs which doesn't fix the problem.
Login to Me Too

Okstephens
New Community Member
I need to change my account from business to personal. Please advise.
Login to Me Too

YOUSSEF36
New Community Member

Hello;

anyone can help me please.I want to downgrade my paypal from business to personal.i ve already tried to contact paypal support on skype but it didnt get me to an agent to help me.any other way???

Login to Me Too

MaxPainter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how can I change my account type from business to personal account?

Thanx

Login to Me Too

3chiqu1ta
New Community Member

Hi!

My business account, which is my identity in PayPal, is not active now. If I close the business account on PayPal, is it easy to immediately open one in my own name?

Thanks, Shala

Login to Me Too

Kobe_brylle
Contributor
Contributor
I saw my account is in business now I need to change it to Personal. I tried to contact them but via message but there were always NO live agent available. I can't call their us hotline since i'm in philippines and has charges. 1.) Is there any other way to update this? 2.) Is there any other way to get in touch with their support (email)? 3.) Does the community have connected to paypal support agents so that this will call them out? Their customer service is frustrating.
Login to Me Too

MaxPainter
Contributor
Contributor

They not answer me 2 week already about same question)))

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.