bizsignup problem

Dvorson
New Community Member

Si I have decided to have a look at transformation to business account cos it had some benefits for my activities. So I clicked a few buttons, tried to have a look at requirements on creating b. account etc. and now I am stuck at screen (screen) that tells me it is required to adjust some informations about my account with ability to create separate business account or transfer my current account but no matter what I do I am still stucked here. I even created separate account (and still I am here) and I tried to transfere the current account but it just gives me error. I can achieve my account if i write right url to google, but I keep gettin emails about restrictions and how I have to add some info BUT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO so I have no idea about state my account is in and what to do. I tried to reach similar topics here but noone from paypal is willing to fix this I see. Can anyone help?Bez názvu.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.