billing address

kirsty2910
New Community Member

why cant I delete or update my billing address I haven't lived there for over 2 years? it says linked to a card in wallet but it isn't. iv messaged paypal with no help what so ever 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kirsty2910 

click on your paypal wallet > click on each of the cards in there and check the address on each of them > if its an old one you can update it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kirsty2910 

click on your paypal wallet > click on each of the cards in there and check the address on each of them > if its an old one you can update it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teddymp
Contributor
Contributor
When I try to change/edit billing adress an error occurs, the old address is still there, the new adress is there also but can't select it as a billing address
Login to Me Too

a4naught
Contributor
Contributor

Just says that I can't do it at this time. Over and over and over. For all cards in my wallet. I guess the previous "solution" of ignoring it if you have gone ahead at each of the card issuers and updated there is the way to go. Apparently this has been an issue for a while, with no good solution as to website functionality except ignore and hope that your transactions continue to go through. The main address edit works, just not the ones for each card in the wallet. Dumb and confusing if you don't _actually_ have to do it.

Login to Me Too

NateftATE
New Community Member
I have no cards linked now what do I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.