bank account verification deposits not working

saseerah
Contributor
Contributor

hi, im trying to verify my bank. i got the two deposits from paypal on the 3rd day after filling up the form, but when i tried to enter the deposit amounts the next day, it said my deposit amounts were wrong. i made sure i typed it in $, not cents. is there an expiry date for the deposit verification, or am i doing something wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @saseerah,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to confirm your bank. Is it possible that you added, then removed, then re-added the bank account? if you did so, there would be a second set of deposits sent and only the second set would be valid.

If you have already entered the amounts incorrectly multiple times, please contact customer service for assistance, as entering them too many times can lock the bank and make it unable to be used.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.