bank account adding problem

Kunwarsureandra
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal already had a bank account, but it went away?
Link When I am going to do this, why is the bank account not linking?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Are you linking the bank with the Routing Number or through the banks app?
If you are trying to link through the app then try to use the alternate option and link through the Routing Number and Account Number

Login to Me Too

Kunwarsureandra
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not doing it through the app I am doing this through a browser on a computer. not happening

Login to Me Too

Kunwarsureandra
Contributor
Contributor

I am from India, my bank account is in India. Please help me

Login to Me Too

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Why not? PayPal is a protected website, no information that you give to PayPal will be given to anyone else. If you are that skeptical then have a look at the domain, i the domain says "https://" the s means that website is secure. if it says "http://" then it is not secure. However i don't have nay control over your decisions, i can only advise you to the best of my ability.

Login to Me Too

Kunwarsureandra
Contributor
Contributor

We have no problem with the domain, you tell me why my bank account is not linking to it, while my bank account was linked before, everything was correct, but why my bank account suddenly disappeared from PayPal, Why is this link not happening when I try to link it again?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kunwarsureandra 

Paypal sometimes disable bank accounts if you have had a failed bank transfer or negative balance at all recently?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rameshrav1
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal account not link my Indian Bank account and not withdrawal money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.