automated response to question I did not ask

JaneInWVa
New Community Member

No one reads my request nor my replies to the AUTOMATED RESPONSES which have nothing to do with the request I made.  I wonder if those who send out the automated responses are not English speakers, who are too illiterate or too lazy to actually answer my request, and just hit the first automated response button they see.  I never get answers to my replies I send.  Is payment by piecework for every automated response they send?  Is there a quota?  Maybe it is not a human but a robot?  system?  I write NO MORE AUTOMATED RESPONSES.  That is ignored.  Would I have recommended Paypal 24 years ago - YES.  Would I recommend Paypal today - NO.  I only keep an account for the rare times I want to buy something that only takes Paypal and no other currency.  I am beginning to hate the worse than spam mail I get.   Please feel free to give me kudos and I will do the same for you.  p.s.  When I try to search transactions by start date, any year I put  in kicks back to 2019.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED BY IT.   JaneInWVa

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JaneInWVa 

To look for transactions, create a report:

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

You can download records from up to 7 years back.

There is a limit if searching through the Activity page. I think up to 3 years or something.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.