cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

Five months since the "solution" was posted, which states that voices are being heard regarding this feature. Still not a feature.

#sorrynotsorry

Please, PayPal, consider adding this feature. As a web developer, I can't see where the difficulty lies in adding a text field to a record.

ZP1 Member

This seems like such a basic feature that I thought it was me who couldn't find it.

Why is this thread set to "solved" if there is no solution?

Contributor

Please unmark as "solved" - it is clearly not solved and the acknowledgement was back in March and we still do not have this option. If the banks can do this why can't PayPal? I have many accounts entitled ANZ, Mastercard, Visa so I still have to get my cards out each time to check which is which, defeats the purpose.

Tags (2)
Contributor

I have to say, **bleep** you PayPal employees. 4 years and not solved. **bleep** idiot lady who marked it as solved.

Contributor

Credit Card Nicknames

I REALLY need to label the business and personal cards I use on my account. Billing errors are very costly.
Help label the cards available?

New Community Member

Short name - quick name - alias

Hi,

Anyone know how to give your mastercards a name?

I have some credit cards and it is easier to remember a name than the last digits.

Thx

Stephan

Contributor

Suggestion: allow us to customize the names of credit cards under payment options.

I would like to suggest that Paypal allow users to customize names on credit cards, so I can better identify which VISA/MC card I want to use for a purchase.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Re: Suggestion: allow us to customize the names of credit cards under payment options.

Oh my goodness.. i was going mad.. i thought that this feature was so basic that i just couldnt find it.
This is ridiculous. Oldest post ive found relating to this request goes back to 2010.. it's now nearly 2019. What's the deal paypal? Are you even listening to your customers?
As a systems programmer, this is really not a hard thing to add! Get your **bleep** together paypal.

Contributor

Re: Suggestion: allow us to customize the names of credit cards under payment options.

About time you listened to the customer!
Tags (1)
Contributor

Falsely marked solved, but not solved

This is not solved.  People have been asking for a solution for 10 years, and still no solution.  And then someone has the dishonesty to mark this "Solved".  Unbelievable.