cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

We need this urgently, it seems simple to implement

Contributor

Someone put this on Facebook and get some real support for it! (I would but don't have facebook) Come on PayPal, how hard can it be?
Contributor

Adding my name to the pile. There is no good reason that such a large entity as PayPal cannot solve this issue and/or offer this feature. I just paid 2.9% to have money deposited in my PP account. I just updated my wallet and accidentally deleted a card I wanted there because I did not recognize the number, thinking it was an older one.  In 2018, with the abundance of cards everybody has, there should be an easy way to nickname them - I'm sure PP has access to the tech! I will submit a request to support.

Contributor

You know what?! None of us have said any bad words here, but you really deserve it. So, **bleep** you all for dragging this issue for so long.
Contributor

Is there any time line for this improvement, I first asked about it 4 or 5 years ago and was told it was a good idea but still nothing has been done.

waiting for the solution Smiley Sad

Contributor

Is there a roadmap with new features somewhere? Is this feature coming soon? PayPal is such a large corporation that should be able to address such features faster giving their users more flexibility and user friendliness of their services. Please consider adding friendly names to cards and bank accounts and give us an approximate ETA of the feature.
Tags (2)
Contributor

Thank you for replying. Now, please get the issue fixed.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Not sure why the topic is marked resolved when the requested feature has not been implemented.  I, too, would like the ability to give my credit cards a nickname so that I can differentiate my two Visa cards--one in CAD$ and one in USD$.  

Highlighted
Contributor

So...now that we can add our Debit Cards and send them money; this feature is more required than ever. 

I use Paypal allot. 

I have several banks and several accounts connected. 

This feature would seriously make Paypal clearly a better platform. You would think it would be something simple. 

I am even willing to reconnect all my accounts if I can have this feature if that is what is needed?

Thanks,
T

Tags (1)