another account

woddson
Contributor
Contributor

i dont know any of my security answers for my other paypal account and accidentally sent a payment to it, I need access but cant call support as I get this robot on the line. I need to login to get the money and send it to my actual paypal account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@woddson

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts 'if' x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk both being limited.

So it would have been better to have recovered your original account first rather than opening another one really.

However the only way you can get access to your other account if you have forgotten your password AND security questions is to contact customer services.

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

woddson
Contributor
Contributor

i understand that I just had forgotten about the account completely and stopped using paypal for a while, i would like to close that account and take the money from it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@woddson

Did you see all the ways I posted for you to contact customer services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.