adding a new email address

Bababab
New Community Member

Hi,

I would like to add an email address so that I can receive payment via anew channel. This I have done successfully.

PayPal then asks me to send a confirmation email with a link to click. On clicking that link I arrive at a login screen but I don't seem to be able to login. What password should be assigned to that new email login to enable it to login?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Bababab,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

If you are facing issues in verifying your primary email address, I would recommend trying to clear your cache and cookies and to delete your browser history. You can also try to use another device or browser as this may help you solve the issue.

If this does not help, please reach out to our Customer Service and we will be happy to help. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.