account login

randySavage
New Community Member

So ive been trying to login to my business paypal account and its been sending me around and circles. It send me to a blank page with cant verify user being the only words on the page besides the need help? contact link at the bottem. When I try and contact through email the page states I must be logged in to contact, this all comes after a sent a money request to a buyer who now seems kind of sketchy now, hes saying that hes sent the money just waiting on me to verify shipping, ive told him I cant login for some odd reason then he relied with its not my problem... p.s. I know its the right password because I use a wrong password to see what would happen and a complete different page pops up. NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @randySavage,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having the difficulty that you describe. Are you accessing your account through a link in an email or from a fresh browser window? If you're clicking a link in an email, it may be that you're not on the PayPal website. Please take a look at this article for some information about fake emails.

If you've attempted to log in on a fake website, please log in via a fresh browser window and change your password as soon as you can. You may also wish to run a virus scan on your computer or device.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.