account issues

mohdshoeb
New Community Member
I had made my account on Paypal a long time ago (I don't know the exact date however I didn't make any transactions till date but now I want to receive some amount from out of India, it also shows that my account is confirmed with in Paypal app but than it also shows written "Checking" next to my account name & number. I would be highly thankful to the entire Paypal customer support team if you can help me to sort out this issue. I also tried to connect with Paypal customer support through chat but none responded to me there also. Kindly guide me what I should do to solve this issue as I am also not able to remove this account from my account. Neither I received the request from Paypal to transfer that amount which every new user usually received after connecting bank account. I have also not created a business account yet. I have attached the screenshots with this email for your reference, I hope it will help you to further identify the issue. Thanks & Regards,
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.