account got banned

bryanarg2001
Contributor
Contributor

hello ihave a problem my account got banned with the reason that im the dangerous to the clients i can think about 1 think i did that its could be the reason i had account before i was 18 (17) and now I'm 19 i made quite a lot of money using paypal and some i requested from my clients to open a case and close its to be sure that they will not refund me for now about what i know i had  more them 100 cases like that with the reason that was written with spam letters like "csds" soo now I want to use again paypal i cant open a new account because the protection system of paypal is blocking me soo iwant to know if there is a way i will can use again PayPal thanks for helping

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bryanarg2001 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.
As you would be unable to verify your account it would be locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you may not have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18, unless you contact them and request funds being sent to a parents Paypal account, not guaranteed however.

Once you are 18 you would need to ask customer services if you can open another account, as they are not keen on users that break their rules then doing so is not guaranteed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bryanarg2001
Contributor
Contributor

im now 19 i wrote im 19 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bryanarg2001 

Which I read, did you actually read my reply.

The point is you made the account underage so you won't ever be able to use an illegally made underage account.

Then re-read my last few sentences in first post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.