about losing my sim card number that is link to my pay pal account

lotuban
Contributor
Contributor

hello how can i change my password i can no longer access my paypal account since i lost my simcard i can only verify tru my email but the system is still sending codes to my phone number that i can not verify since i dont my phone number anymore..pls help im from the philippines

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi @lotuban

Are you still having issues logging in to your account? If so please contact us by phone so we can help get you back into your account. To call us please click on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. When calling choose the option "calling as a guest" as this will avoid you being prompted to log in.

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Adam270
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. 

I just wanted to say that recently my sim card was lost and so I was not able to verify my PayPal account by phone and access my money. I have tried to contact you about the issue as you suggested however in order to call, I am required to log in which the website is not allowing me to do without verifying my phone. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adam270 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.