Your PayPal account must be in good standing in order to link it to your eBay account

okeldel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to link my ebay account to my paypal wallet but keeps giving me the message: Your PayPal account must be in good standing in order to link it to your eBay account. Its really frustrating since my account is fully verified and can't seem to see any way of resolving this in my paypal settings.

Suggestions anyone?

Brian

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

That is strange. Please ensure you ae using the correct email address when linking the two. If the problem continues I recommend reaching out to customer service via phone or email through the Help & Contact tab at the bottom of the PayPal website. You can also get help on Twitter and Facebook by searing for PayPal. Please ensure the page you find has a verified tick to ensure you are contacting PayPal.

-David R

Login to Me Too

naturalherbcare
New Community Member

when i add secondary email keep saying (Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact)

Login to Me Too

JayT07
New Community Member

I tried Using the same mail Id, but still showing the same error.

Login to Me Too

Snerafashion
Contributor
Contributor
This happens when you select "Require immediate payment with Buy It Now" on the ebay listing page. All you need to do is uncheck the option "Require immediate payment with Buy It Now" and click list your item button.
Login to Me Too

Snerafashion
Contributor
Contributor
Uncheck "Require immediate payment with Buy It Now" option on the ebay listing page.
Login to Me Too

Mztory18

how do i fix this ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.