You have reached a usage threshold. Bug

jocart93
Contributor
Contributor

You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as the account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at the dashboard.

I had clicked the dashboard but this message shows "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days."  and I can't submit my ID. I had submitted my other ID back then and I had acquired an additional ID and I can't upload it since this message is showing. I need this so that I can lift the limit and I can withdraw my funds. I'm using Paypal for a long time now.

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jocart93,

Thank you for posting in the community! I'm sorry to hear about the impediment to verification. Please contact customer service to allow a representative to reset the dashboard to allow you to upload the information.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.