Withdraw

Morrismz
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to withdraw money via ATM without my PayPal card?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Morrismz

No. Your PayPal debit card will use your available PayPal balance as the funding source for purchases and atm withdrawals. You can Top Up your PayPal account by transferring funds into PayPal from your checking account. These transfers in are not instant and can take a few days to complete.

There are several PayPal debit cards with different options and features.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Morrismz

You would need to link and withdraw to an eligible debit card. When the transfer to the card is completed you could then withdraw at an atm.

Here is a PayPal link with details on debit card withdrawal.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-withdraw-money-to-my-credit%2C-debit%2C-or-prepaid...

Login to Me Too

Morrismz
Contributor
Contributor
For future reference, when I have my PayPal card, do I still need my bank card to make an ATM withdraw?
Login to Me Too
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Morrismz

No. Your PayPal debit card will use your available PayPal balance as the funding source for purchases and atm withdrawals. You can Top Up your PayPal account by transferring funds into PayPal from your checking account. These transfers in are not instant and can take a few days to complete.

There are several PayPal debit cards with different options and features.

Login to Me Too

Morrismz
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much! Very helpful!!
Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Morrismz

You're very welcome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.