Will I ever be able to use PayPal again?

masnobi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, for some reason PayPal has rejected me from using my PayPal account. I can only login and logout, other than that I can't do anything. It's been more than a year my account is limited. PayPal cannot even let me close my account. I was wondering will I ever be able to use PayPal service ever again? Because of this I cannot even use my Ebay properly. I would do anything to use PayPal service again. Please do help and  thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@masnobi wrote:

Hi all, for some reason PayPal has rejected me from using my PayPal account. I can only login and logout, other than that I can't do anything. It's been more than a year my account is limited. PayPal cannot even let me close my account. I was wondering will I ever be able to use PayPal service ever again? Because of this I cannot even use my Ebay properly. I would do anything to use PayPal service again. Please do help and  thanks in advance. 

Hi @masnobi,

Once an account has been permanently limited, the holder is not permitted to open another account. If another account is opened, it may be penalized to match the action taken on the first account.

There are in some cases, at the discretion of PayPal, allowances made in these circumstances:

• Documentation could not be provided previously, but is now available for submission. This document should match the information held on the limited account, otherwise it cannot be appealed and therefore are still prohibited from using a new PayPal account.

• You were under 18 at the time of limitation. If the customer is now 18, PayPal could allow a second account to be opened, provided the account holder is able to provide identification upon request.

UPDATE: If their Customer Service team have already declined the chance to re-appeal or open a new account, I am afraid their decision is final and the above information in relation to circumventing is still applicable.

You can click here to retrieve their contact number for further assistance.

You must contact PayPal by phone, as their email support may not be able to handle this type of query.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@masnobi

Permanent =  permanent, end of unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.