Why the hell PayPal shut their lines, messages and chat down?!

atanas20200730
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue with my account, my already entered card cannot be recognized and there's no one that can assist me with this. Already two days clicking around the PayPal page looking for a way to reach them out anyhow but without success. When I  go to the message center I see this:
"Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience."

Come ooon, if it's corona it's not the end of the planet. How are people supposed to reach PayPal??? God damn so close company, if so how should I give them my trust???? Take Payoneer as an example, they work around the clock for making their customers happy, what about you? On top of all, the stock price share of PayPal goes up ... frankly don't see really what kind of potential investors see in PayPal. In the past few years, many much more quality services grew up: Revolut, Monzo, N26 etc. the question is, why we should stick with PayPal?

So disappointed ... 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.