cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my mobile phone number registering the account can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal?

d48
New Community Member

Why my mobile phone number registering the account can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal?

Hi,

My I ask why my mobile phone number registering the account can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal? It was easy to use before. I changed three mobile phones and noticed the related settings, but I still can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal. It is found that only the verification SMS from PayPal cannot be received. But PayPal shows that it has been sent, and I have not been able to receive it.

And I asked the dealer of the calling card(KnowRoaming), and It said that the short code might not be received. But this mobile number was used when I registered. I deleted this number after logging in to the computer version of PayPal. However, when logging in with the APP, the system still had to send a verification SMS with the number when I registered, but I couldn't receive it, so I couldn't login to the APP.

How could I solve this problem?

Thank you.