Why my mobile phone number registering the account can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal?

d48
New Community Member

Hi,

My I ask why my mobile phone number registering the account can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal? It was easy to use before. I changed three mobile phones and noticed the related settings, but I still can't receive the verification SMS from PayPal. It is found that only the verification SMS from PayPal cannot be received. But PayPal shows that it has been sent, and I have not been able to receive it.

And I asked the dealer of the calling card(KnowRoaming), and It said that the short code might not be received. But this mobile number was used when I registered. I deleted this number after logging in to the computer version of PayPal. However, when logging in with the APP, the system still had to send a verification SMS with the number when I registered, but I couldn't receive it, so I couldn't login to the APP.

How could I solve this problem?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.