Why is the "PayPal live help chat" cancelled?

London4
Contributor
Contributor

Why is the "PayPal live help chat" cancelled?

People who do not have any telephone and cannot log in their PayPal account are discriminated from this help.

I do not have any telephone but a week ago I could live chat with PayPal to help me. But now, there is NO Live help chat with PayPal, any more. WHY?

How can I log in when I do not have any telephone? It is telling me they will send me a code to my telephone but I do not have any telephone to receive the code. And even,

my account is probably locked now, because I was trying for many times to log in. I know my email, I know the password, but it wants even more: to send me a code. Why is the "PayPal live help chat" cancelled? We could resolve this with this way, simply. Why is the "PayPal live help chat" cancelled?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@London4 

Scroll down to the MODERATORS reply in this thread.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/Don-t-have-a-mobile-phone/m-p/2032677#M65272

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@London4 

Scroll down to the MODERATORS reply in this thread.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/Don-t-have-a-mobile-phone/m-p/2032677#M65272

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

London4
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass:

I did so, but there is NOT any solution there how to resolve this problem:

- No way how to receive the verification  code by email

- NO way of the "PayPal live help chat", any more

Only what PayPal still is doing is blackmailing their customers so that they would spend an extra money to buy a telephone. This is ridiculous and discrimination!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.