Why Is It Difficult to Contact Help

jtv250764
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Community 

I would like to know if anyone else has had difficulty contacting PayPal using mobile device and why have they seemed to make it so difficult.

I would think that if a company, organisation and so forth are handling customers money, the least PayPal can do is make it easy for logged in customers to contact them for help, security does not play any issues here considering the customer is logged in.

In the time that it takes a customer to login, there is a window of opportunity to hackers to intercept and the customers business open to all manner diverse maltitued.

I have just seen in this account of mine a bank account I knew nothing about claiming to be mine.

This is the second or third time I have accessed this account and along the way I have never had any info too tell me of this account, which I am going to question PayPal about why wasn't I informed about it.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jtv250764 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jtv250764
Contributor
Contributor
Many years ago around 2007-8 I acquired an account with another ID of mine and I am back and it seems no better regardless of this coronavirus. With the new implementations from new devices, upgrading of networks. I have a picture I took today of the configuration in the app in comparison to the browser, which am using now. If only I was able to attach it here to show you, a facility not offered to me here to show proof.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.