Where to find them??? My card is blocked

zisosak
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm trying to add a debit card, on the confirmation step I type the 4 digit code I found in my account. And it was saying that is not correct, I tried few times to do it. And now I get a message like that: you can not add this card try an other card or method. 
I have to speak about this via call phone, I tried but they don't response and also via mail. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zisosak 

If you request the code more than once then you have to wait for the LAST code you requested to arrive. Each time you request a new one the previous one is cancelled. So if you then add that one it will of course be wrong.

If you entered the wrong code x3 times then you can no longer confirm your card that way.
You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.