Where is the message center?

Autumnlove
Contributor
Contributor

There is nothing inside the notification. Please, someone help. I've been trying for an hour to locate it 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Autumnlove

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Autumnlove
Contributor
Contributor

As stated previously, there is nothing in the notification section. It's empty. There is nothing there to click on, no hyperlink... nothing. 

Login to Me Too

Autumnlove
Contributor
Contributor

It says: "You don’t have any notifications" Yet I received an email from Paypal stating I have a response to my question.

Login to Me Too

tekguru
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I have done a fair amount of research, and it appears this has been an issue for many years, As such, there are many conflicting and obviously incorrect answers.

It is unconscionable that a company this size in the financial services sector is sending out emails to customers telling them to visit a message center that their customers can't find.

So, PayPal, where do I find the answer you provided. Your link doesn't work.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tekguru

Log into your paypal account and click on the bell icon at the top > message centre.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tekguru
Contributor
Contributor

That is "notifications," not message center. There is no message under notifications. ;-(

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tekguru

Any messages I get from Paypal go into that section as that is the message centre, I can also send messages to them from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tekguru
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I received a message from PayPal in response to a question I sent them regarding a particular transaction. They sent me an email stating: 

"

Here's how to find your Message Center inbox on the PayPal website
lock

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Notifications icon near the top of the page.
3. Click Inbox.
4. Click View Messages.
5. Click the message to view it.

Messages in the Message Center are available for 90 days from the day originally sent.

Paypal states that the Notifications icon leads to the Inbox. There is no link to an inbox and the Notifications section says there are no notifications. The only option available is to close the pull-down menu.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tekguru

ok just went and did this............

1. Logged into my paypal account.

2. Clicked the bell icon.

3. NOTIFICATIONS and MESSAGES are side by side.

4. Click on MESSAGES and then at the bottom VIEW MESSAGES.

5. You should then see the MESSAGE CENTRE with the inbox etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.