Where is paypal customer service?

telsa
Contributor
Contributor

i've sent my information to paypal that asked by the system to solve my account limitation since last week sunday. Now is already 5days ago and my email still didn't received any email from paypal to solve my account problem! Wth are paypal customer service doing? how could it take so long time to just solve a account limitation problem? help me faster so that i can use it to buy something that i wanted!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Wolfandthegirl
New Community Member
This is absolutely scary. I cannot get through and am extremely frustrated that they aren't available. Paypal what is going on?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wolfandthegirl 

@telsa 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

telsa
Contributor
Contributor

i have tried to find them on facebook, but guess what? Who reply me was a robot. And when i ask for support, the robot say due to covid19 they can't transfer you to customer service agent! WTH is this reply? And now I don't know where to find their customer service that who can answer my question and who can solve my problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.