Where is button for Classic Site?

calicokity
Contributor
Contributor

I always went to the bottom left side and clicked on Classsic Site to find things not on the other site. It's not there today! Did they take it off?  The Classic site is so much quicker and easy to use. I hope it is just a mess up and will be back soon.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

calicokity
Contributor
Contributor

Also on the Classic Site you go up to the top and can Request Money from people. On the site now up top is only Pay for goods and Services and Send money to family or firends. How are we supposed to send someone a money request? That was only on the Classic Site.

Login to Me Too

cheddasauto
Contributor
Contributor

Where is my button! The new page is so poor. Half the time you search for a transaction it just stalls out and doesnt load. Its so bad.  Definitely just a huge shot against businesses, thanks for adding 2x the time just to get a transaction. 

Login to Me Too

Breathflow
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating. The Classic site option has disappeared and I cannot access the buttons I created...

Login to Me Too

smint13
Contributor
Contributor

have you found a solution ?

Login to Me Too

smint13
Contributor
Contributor

Mines gone to, its a real pain as i cant acess reports and stuff, i have been told by ebay to change to a business account

Login to Me Too

panxerox

I have a business account and I can't access them either,  I used the archived payments function to track what I have shipped and now that apparently has been eliminated.  What a mess.

Login to Me Too

whitewheat4
New Community Member

I was having the same problem not being able to find the Classic Site button in Paypal.  I found it! 

On the first page scroll to the bottom and click on Help & Contact

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see Classic Site in the bottom left corner. 

Hope this helps those that prefer the Classic Site view of Paypal as I do. 

Best Wishes.    🙂

Login to Me Too

shcheuk

I have clicked on the Help button, scroll down, and down the button is also gone.

Login to Me Too

nice2go2006
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry to say but your information is outdated. It is no longer an option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.