cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Contributor

Re: We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Having this issue also. Why is it that it seems so common recently, yet there is no fix or even explanation as to why this is happening? I can’t use my PayPal balance or any of my cards or Bank accounts I’ve associated through PayPal(despite them all being 100% fine) . I can’t withdraw money without the verification prompt popping up either. My account is in perfect standing and all my Info. Verified. I’ve received no emails or notifications of any limitations whatsoever
Contributor

Re: We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you?

same problem. PayPal does not let you use your available balance.
Contributor

I'm having this issue too. It asks if I want a text sent to verify my identity and I say yes, but it doesn't send a text and says we cant verify it's you. I get it, it's a security thing but it is so annoying when you are trying to make a legit purchase.
Contributor

After 30 mins on hold Im told my account is fine , no issues! No its not fine I cant make any payments. Sir I advise you to find another way to pay the vender
Contributor

Same problem customer service is trash
Contributor

Re: We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you .

Same problem customer service is trash.
Contributor

I have this same issue, and for the longest time I was convinced that the redundant cycle of information & processing (IE : Asking to text for verification twice --  submitting code  -- twice -- still failure to verify- - and yes i've tried the "Call me" option but they never even called) -- -was on my end thrugh some sort of mechanism such as cookies , history, browser, cpu, wifi , 3g , and so on and so forth,,, the variables if you will. k, so I attempt to eliminate the possibilities and still it seems that there is some magical genie that decided when I CAN and CANNOT access funds. I really don't understand, and although i've saught out an explanation numerous times -- I get the "run-around" fix the issue and stop lying to your customers .

New Community Member

Having same issue. Was anyone able to fix the problem?

Contributor

Please fix this problem.
New Community Member

Anyone know what should be done beside making a phone call? The bill will be too much and i really hate this situation. Is there nothing i can do? Only phone call???