cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

New Community Member

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

24 REPLIES 24

Re: We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Hello,

There are a few causes of this error, however, it can generally be resolved with a call in to Customer Solutions. Please log in to your account and you can get your local Customer Solutions number from the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page and they can assist you with this error.

New Community Member

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located in other country.

After I was sending a payment to a person. Paypal instantly wanted to verify if that is me. I tried to verify my transaction. But your message with a code was going to me for 2 hours. Also I tried to verify by a phone call. You didn't even call me. And then after attempts of clicking I receive a message. Sorry we can't verify that it's you. Wow!

Seems you guys are so easy going. What if I live in other country and can't call u so easy cuz of phone call cost?

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located physically in other country.

Your service sucks a lot. Thank you for so stupid service and greetings from Latvia.

New Community Member

It would be a better service if we could skip the call ins and get it fixed by sms and email like gmail

Contributor

NO THEY CANNOT ALWAYS RESOLVE IT. 

I had a Paypal payment of $550 sent to my account. No problem, I figured it would be faster than waiting for a paper check. Unfortunately, I also lost my wallet with my Paypal debit card in it. 7 TO 10 WORKING DAYS TO REPLACE IT give me a break. Ok, not a problem I can just use my Paypal balance to pay for things right?

WROING

I cannot access my money, Paypal tells me that they can't fix it right now but they are AWARE OF IT

this is all the money I have. I can' t put gas in my car or EVEN **bleep**ING EAT while PP screws around on a problem that is most likely in house engineered. They have always tried to hold onto money deposited them.

I need my money I AM **bleep**ING HUNGRY AND CAN'T WAIT 2 **bleep** WEEKS TO EAT

New Community Member

I’m on a trip, break down, friends send money, yet I’m unable to access funds or transfer. In seven hours, I will have to check out of a hotel and be on the street, in the cold Seattle November rain- oh, and haven’t had anything to eat for 24 hours. 3 Payments totalling $450, and useless. Customer service has no humanity, like a parrot they repeat 72hours for review, possibly 5working days until available. The did manage to cancel the transfer so I have money available ON PayPal only, which does nothing for my hunger, and although you can use PayPal to book a room, a card is required to check in, but PayPal won’t let me even transfer $25 for the incidentals hold. It won’t generate a QR code for cash at Walmart. Got help for my situation but thanks to PayPal, I’m still **bleep**.
Contributor

same problem.
New Community Member

HEY! PAYPAL!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM!!! IT'S MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Same problem
Contributor

Same problem!!! Please solve this issue. PayPal