We’re sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Hchambers1
Why is it when I go to withdraw my money from my paypal to my debit card it comes up with an error message saying “sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you”.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hchambers1

I hope you are well and safe. 

PSD2 Regulations in the EU may affect the way you log in and pay with PayPal. Make sure your mobile number is up to date in your account Profile.

This is an added layer of security. 

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Login to Me Too

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @Hchambers1 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. I sincerely ask for apology for any inconvenience. There are a lot of possible reasons why you could not make the transfer to your bank account that is why i've inserted a link below that would be helpful but if problem still persist feel free to chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-can't-i-transfer-money-to-my-bank-faq3988?app=search...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.