We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

MTS_Tiffany

Hello,

There are a few causes of this error, however, it can generally be resolved with a call in to Customer Solutions. Please log in to your account and you can get your local Customer Solutions number from the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page and they can assist you with this error.

Login to Me Too

MihailsJolkins
New Community Member

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located in other country.

After I was sending a payment to a person. Paypal instantly wanted to verify if that is me. I tried to verify my transaction. But your message with a code was going to me for 2 hours. Also I tried to verify by a phone call. You didn't even call me. And then after attempts of clicking I receive a message. Sorry we can't verify that it's you. Wow!

Seems you guys are so easy going. What if I live in other country and can't call u so easy cuz of phone call cost?

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located physically in other country.

Your service sucks a lot. Thank you for so stupid service and greetings from Latvia.

Login to Me Too

Jimzro

Totally agree, i have problems getting into my account, no one cares !!! i spend hours trying to find a solution, the local number is off, trying to call the US number, also not an answer !!

These guys are dealing with money accounts, client service must be top! I discourage anyone to open a paypal account!!!

Nothing has ever gave me this frustration !

Login to Me Too

Ghayyur78
Contributor
Contributor
Same post is from my side. Very well reply.
Login to Me Too

RandomDude
New Community Member

It would be a better service if we could skip the call ins and get it fixed by sms and email like gmail

Login to Me Too

Yazm
Wow even the customer service person couldn’t figure this out!! All I did was ask a friend or family member to lend me their phone number and they give me the code! I’m back to sending and receiving money. Thank god! It wouldn’t confirm my number so I tried another.
Login to Me Too

dbb5
New Community Member

I've tried everything....for 24 hours I tried to contact the help desk...IMPOSSIBLE!!...tried to change the mobile number to get the sms (the number on my account doesn't exist anymore that but it didn't allow me to change the number!!! this PayPal service ***bleep***!

Login to Me Too

Erami1
Contributor
Contributor

Have you ever recieved any message from paypal did u already solve it im having a problem same as what you have right now

Login to Me Too

abudhabiuae
New Community Member

How? I tried adding my mom's mobile number, I already confirmed and update on my paypal account but same issue, we couldn't confirm it's you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.