cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

New Community Member

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Hello,

There are a few causes of this error, however, it can generally be resolved with a call in to Customer Solutions. Please log in to your account and you can get your local Customer Solutions number from the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page and they can assist you with this error.

Highlighted
New Community Member

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located in other country.

After I was sending a payment to a person. Paypal instantly wanted to verify if that is me. I tried to verify my transaction. But your message with a code was going to me for 2 hours. Also I tried to verify by a phone call. You didn't even call me. And then after attempts of clicking I receive a message. Sorry we can't verify that it's you. Wow!

Seems you guys are so easy going. What if I live in other country and can't call u so easy cuz of phone call cost?

U need to know that there is a risk to have a huge phone bills after someone calls an us number located physically in other country.

Your service sucks a lot. Thank you for so stupid service and greetings from Latvia.

New Community Member

It would be a better service if we could skip the call ins and get it fixed by sms and email like gmail

Contributor

NO THEY CANNOT ALWAYS RESOLVE IT. 

I had a Paypal payment of $550 sent to my account. No problem, I figured it would be faster than waiting for a paper check. Unfortunately, I also lost my wallet with my Paypal debit card in it. 7 TO 10 WORKING DAYS TO REPLACE IT give me a break. Ok, not a problem I can just use my Paypal balance to pay for things right?

WROING

I cannot access my money, Paypal tells me that they can't fix it right now but they are AWARE OF IT

this is all the money I have. I can' t put gas in my car or EVEN **bleep**ING EAT while PP screws around on a problem that is most likely in house engineered. They have always tried to hold onto money deposited them.

I need my money I AM **bleep**ING HUNGRY AND CAN'T WAIT 2 **bleep** WEEKS TO EAT

New Community Member

I’m on a trip, break down, friends send money, yet I’m unable to access funds or transfer. In seven hours, I will have to check out of a hotel and be on the street, in the cold Seattle November rain- oh, and haven’t had anything to eat for 24 hours. 3 Payments totalling $450, and useless. Customer service has no humanity, like a parrot they repeat 72hours for review, possibly 5working days until available. The did manage to cancel the transfer so I have money available ON PayPal only, which does nothing for my hunger, and although you can use PayPal to book a room, a card is required to check in, but PayPal won’t let me even transfer $25 for the incidentals hold. It won’t generate a QR code for cash at Walmart. Got help for my situation but thanks to PayPal, I’m still **bleep**.
New Community Member

HEY! PAYPAL!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM!!! IT'S MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!!!!

Having this issue also. Why is it that it seems so common recently, yet there is no fix or even explanation as to why this is happening? I can’t use my PayPal balance or any of my cards or Bank accounts I’ve associated through PayPal(despite them all being 100% fine) . I can’t withdraw money without the verification prompt popping up either. My account is in perfect standing and all my Info. Verified. I’ve received no emails or notifications of any limitations whatsoever

After 30 mins on hold Im told my account is fine , no issues! No its not fine I cant make any payments. Sir I advise you to find another way to pay the vender

I have this same issue, and for the longest time I was convinced that the redundant cycle of information & processing (IE : Asking to text for verification twice --  submitting code  -- twice -- still failure to verify- - and yes i've tried the "Call me" option but they never even called) -- -was on my end thrugh some sort of mechanism such as cookies , history, browser, cpu, wifi , 3g , and so on and so forth,,, the variables if you will. k, so I attempt to eliminate the possibilities and still it seems that there is some magical genie that decided when I CAN and CANNOT access funds. I really don't understand, and although i've saught out an explanation numerous times -- I get the "run-around" fix the issue and stop lying to your customers .