We're sorry, we can't log you in.

Hakimmm
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm trying to log in to my account for the first time in 3 months and when I type in my email and password, they give me the message: "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it." 

So I try to reset my password and when I type in my email, they give me the message: "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again login"

What do you think the problem is? Am I banned?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LIEYSO
Contributor
Contributor

I am locked as well. They don't allow me to login. I cannot reset my password or contact them. Called them but got hangup automatically

@Hakimmm wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to log in to my account for the first time in 3 months and when I type in my email and password, they give me the message: "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it." 

So I try to reset my password and when I type in my email, they give me the message: "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again login"

What do you think the problem is? Am I banned?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

g220773
Contributor
Contributor

Sooo... Any solutions yet? Because if you want to contact them by email, of course you first have to... you guessed it : log in...

Login to Me Too

Mickeycross
New Community Member
Have you found any solution
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.