We're sorry, we can't log you in. Contact Customer Service for more help, or try logging in again.

zyzu85
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this message since Sunday (3 days ago) when I tried to log in to my PayPal.

I'm trying to do business on eBay and the only option to log in is to use Paypal for business app. Unfortunately, this mobile app has very limited options.

I called customers service 3 times and every time I get promises of help and nothing happens. Last time I spent 30 minutes talking, they promised to send me a form to send them a screenshot with a login screen.

I didn't get any form or email from them.

The first person I talked to admitted that this is a problem on their part that affects many PayPal accounts. She promised me to get it done by Sunday night.

Today is Tuesday.
The second person I talked to denied it and said that with my account everything is ok. When I told her about a problem in their system, she just transferred me to another counsellor.

The next counsellor promised to send a form and obviously he didn't do it.

It's incredibly frustrating to have a blocked business and I have the feeling that this whole customer service is one corporate joke.

Did any of you guys ever do something like that happens to your account?
The account is linked to a top-rated eBay seller account, 100% positive feedback.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kandiipopz
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get into mine either. Its been 2 days for me. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon. 

Login to Me Too

Caz20
New Community Member

it's been 3 weeks like it for me now, i rang them today, and all they could say is they're aware of the issue and a message has been passed to the technical team to fix with speed, i asked how long they say it could take up to 72 hours, but i'm not hopeful one bit to be honest. still doesn't solve the issue of my cash being trapped in my account, which i'm in desperate need for.

Login to Me Too

zyzu85
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to log on to PayPal for business mobile app? In my case, it works and I have the opportunity to transfer money to my bank account but not much more.

The app has a lot of limitations but you should be able to transfer your money.

Login to Me Too

kandiipopz
Contributor
Contributor

I reset my password and it logged me in, but i can't keep resetting it every time i want to get my money. I don't use a mobile so i can't try it that way. 

Login to Me Too

Raymonndo
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me also (10th March). Rang PayPal who said it was a known issue and I'd be notified when it would be resolved.

Proving to be a bit of an inconvenience now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.