We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

BadKarma
Contributor
Contributor

So the error stated in the title "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now." 

I was able to purchase things earlier just fine. Today i went to purchase something and it asked for a security check. Asked me if i want a text or a phone call. I chose text, and got the text. I replied with "1" waited a bit then my phone said the text failed to send. So i asked paypal to send another one, and my "1" reply failed to send again. I did this 3 times and they all 3 failed, so i said maybe my phone is acting up, ill try again later. So i closed out all the paypal/payment tabs. Later comes i try again and now its like my paypal got locked. It gives me the "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now." message instead of a security check. And i dont know where to go to initiate a security check so i can pay purchases. I tried sending a small amount of money to a friend to see if it was just the site i was purchasing from, but i get "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now." when i try to send money to a friend. I have everything linked and verified. Email, phone etc etc. Has anyone had this problem and knows how to fix it, im pretty sure it has something to do with the security check i closed the tab on. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.