We're sorry. There seems to be a problem. Phone number removal impossible right now.

CN272
New Community Member

I need to get a security message to add a bank account. Easy enough, but Paypal only lets me choose from 2 of the 4  security phone numbers that I have listed in my account (they've been there for over a year) and those two are out of date. So I am trying to remove them so it defaults to a number that I still have. However, every time I try to remove an old phone number the message, "We're sorry. There seems to be a problem..." comes up, and customer service has not responded yet. 

1.) What can I do to remove the two outdated numbers in spite of this error message?

2.) Alternatively, how can I make PayPal list my current phone number (which is stored as my work number) an option for receiving a secure text? 

3.) Alternatively, how do I get customer service to respond? I feel like I'm shouting into the void and am starting to regret choosing PayPal to help me grow an international business.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.