We SING ERROR BINDING

itsmeggnics
Contributor
Contributor

hello, Im trying to bind my VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO WESING APP because I have to withdraw my funds there. In order to do that I need to connect or bind my paypal. But this message is show always. I mean WTF. I have connected my debit here in paypal. What is this can you help me?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jhem
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone here can help us .. because i have same cases ..
Login to Me Too

mharrielle03
New Community Member

please guide me how to bind my paypal account to wesing i have no time to waste

thank you

Login to Me Too

aelaldovino
Contributor
Contributor
Mine said.. my paypal account is not verified in paypal website.. what can i do? Please help..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @aelaldovino,

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear you are experiencing issues connecting your PayPal account. Here's some additional information on how you can ensure your PayPal account is fully verified, https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444?app=searchAutoC.... If the problem continues, you may want to reach out to the merchant directly to have this looked into.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Lyn27
New Community Member

Why when I bind my PayPal account it says my PayPal account not verified? I did review all my information on my profile. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.