WTF.... WHAT DO I DO?

Azeral
Contributor
Contributor

I need advice fast!

Started in March 2019. I found that I had PayPal withdrawals ongoing until June 2019 from someone who lives in Ohio!

I spoke to the PayPal office where this had occurred & he to then proceeded to try an defraud me as well.

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to trying to get my money back or settle this mess.

I contacted the Resource and help to inform them of my situation and this is what I received ...

Dear,

"We have completed our review and have returned your account to regular
standing."

Thank you for your patience during this process and for helping to make
PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Sincerely,
PayPal

I was dumbfounded by the response sent. I was never called, emailed or informed that ANY of this was happening.  

I found out by the obvious checking my account history.  

As of today I am out $400+ maybe more since I'm unable to go back any farther than March 2019. 

My account now stands with this:

I need advice fast!

Started in March 2019. I found that I had PayPal withdrawals ongoing until June 2019 from someone who lives in Ohio!

I spoke to the PayPal office where this had occurred & he to then proceeded to try an defraud me as well.

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to trying to get my money back or settle this mess.

I contacted the Resource and help to inform them of my situation and this is what I received ...

Dear,

"We have completed our review and have returned your account to regular
standing."

Thank you for your patience during this process and for helping to make
PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Sincerely,
PayPal

I was dumbfounded by the response sent. I was never called, emailed or informed that ANY of this was happening.  

I found out by the obvious checking my account history.  

As of today I am out $400+ maybe more since I'm unable to go back any farther than March 2019. 

My account now stands with this:

YOU CAN'T USE PAYPAL ANYMORE!   (WTF)

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and WE NO LONGER OFFER YOU PAYPAL SERVICES!   (WTF)

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

They allowed this to happen in the first place & I'm the one who WHAT....???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Azeral 

I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account because I cannot understand head or tail of your post. It's English but its all a muddle. It looks like a message trail of some sort. Did you get banned and they restored your account but not your money? OR is you banned now from using PayPal?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.