WHYY DOES IT TOOK SO LONG FOR PAYPAL TO MAKE CHANGES TO MY NAME

Emma0821
Contributor
Contributor

So a few weeks ago I requested an update on my name. I only wanted to remove my middle name to match my bank account name. I believe that it's my middle name that caused the problem because I tried to transfer my money to my bank and it was rejected because there's an Invalid Bank Account Information so I checked and it was my middle name. Now, long story short, after doing all the basic steps (sending the required documents and stating the reason for the said update), I got a message again saying they were unable to complete my request because there were some missing required documents and asked me to provide confirmation on how my name should be updated on my PayPal account, basically just asking me to literally do the same thing I did when I requested for a name update. How in the world would I actually believe that I have to go through all these twists and turns just for an update on my name? I.ONLY.WANT.TO.REMOVE.MY.MIDDLE.NAME.TO.MATCH.MY.BANK.ACCOUNT.NAME. It's so easy but PayPal makes it so difficult, it's frustrating. Tried to make things a little faster by talking to an agent on Paypal about this matter and keep apologizing for the inconvenience, well if you're sorry then why make things complicated and have to drag this simple problem for a long time? I'm pretty sure PayPal can do better than this. You are all so proud of your company but never even recognize how failing you are when it comes to the disputes of your customers. I really do hope someone can actually help me on this very simple matter. It's already very frustrating that it's been almost half a month and I'm still dealing with this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.