Verifying my PayPal account

Ktbug1313
Contributor
Contributor
How do I verify my account for clickworker.com so they can pay me? I copied and pasted this from the website. Confirm PayPal account data Modify payment details Note: Your PayPal account is not verified, yet. Unverified PayPal accounts can not receive payments from us. To enable it for payments, please go to paypal.com, log into your account and perform the necessary actions to verify it. If you have problems figuring out how to verify your PayPal account, please get in touch with PayPal customer support. Once the verification is successfully done, please come back here and repeat the confirmation to update your data and unlock clickworker payments.
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ktbug1313 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ4106

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

omgalvan
Contributor
Contributor

Link is dead.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omgalvan 

Nope works fine but its a US link so are you in the US?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

omgalvan
Contributor
Contributor

Strange, it's working now.

The link says "You can do this by linking and confirming a bank account and adding your EIN (Employer Identification Number)". What if I'm not in the US?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omgalvan 

Well that would depend on what country you ARE in???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

omgalvan
Contributor
Contributor

Argentina.

I guess it would be good to have a single site which automatically redirects you to your country's verification requirements instead of having to do this.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omgalvan 

Or do what everyone else does and add your country to your profile when you post on the community?

But if you don't want to hear from someone in another country then feel free to wait for an Argentinian advisor to help you, not sure there is one though.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

omgalvan
Contributor
Contributor

No need to be a smartass when offering help. If I'm here in the first place it's because PayPal's documentation is incomplete.

Don't worry, I'll find another way myself.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omgalvan 

Well if paypals documentation is incomplete that has nothing to do with me.

And you were the one that was reluctant to provide me with your country and having to waste your time doing that so that I could give up my time to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.