Verifying account

Sameekashmire
Contributor
Contributor
I've received notification that PayPal has made 2 reductions from my bank account to link it and I've been trying to use an app.Everytime I try to verify my PayPal on that "said" app it keeps on saying that my PayPal account isn't verified and that I need to log in and follow necessary steps to verify it. Is there a waiting period before I can use my PayPal account to do transactions after its been verified? I'm extremely confused.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

karanparmar0001
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , I am Karan 1. See don't use application to verify your account it sucks really and you are never gone be verified so open chrome open PayPal and than put it on desktop site 2. Now go to help / support search kyc , than open any tab than go to "complete kya" they will ask all proof put the required details ( remember your PayPal name should match your bank account name ) . 3. But before linking your bank link a card ( any debit or credit ) which belongs to the same same bank account which you want to link don't go for deposit ( because when you connect card and than verify your bank it gets verified without any deposit ) 4. Please put a pan card ( it for India ) 5. Put all other details and wait for 2 days you will receive email from PayPal about you are verified or not and if no response comes than use this 👇 On the dashboard/ summary page There is a option send feedback click on it put your problem ( don't include personal Info ) give one star ( repeat 2 to 3 time ) and put such feedback at all places where " feedback" option is there . Mostly it would be verified Don't worry I had the same problem and confusion but it will take time don't think you can directly use PayPal and if you received your 1st payment / money ( for business account ) it would be on hold for 1 month approx Please reply if you found this helpful and like it to please

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

karanparmar0001
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , I am Karan 1. See don't use application to verify your account it sucks really and you are never gone be verified so open chrome open PayPal and than put it on desktop site 2. Now go to help / support search kyc , than open any tab than go to "complete kya" they will ask all proof put the required details ( remember your PayPal name should match your bank account name ) . 3. But before linking your bank link a card ( any debit or credit ) which belongs to the same same bank account which you want to link don't go for deposit ( because when you connect card and than verify your bank it gets verified without any deposit ) 4. Please put a pan card ( it for India ) 5. Put all other details and wait for 2 days you will receive email from PayPal about you are verified or not and if no response comes than use this 👇 On the dashboard/ summary page There is a option send feedback click on it put your problem ( don't include personal Info ) give one star ( repeat 2 to 3 time ) and put such feedback at all places where " feedback" option is there . Mostly it would be verified Don't worry I had the same problem and confusion but it will take time don't think you can directly use PayPal and if you received your 1st payment / money ( for business account ) it would be on hold for 1 month approx Please reply if you found this helpful and like it to please
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sameekashmire 

https://www.paypal.com/za/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444?app=searchAutoC...

You can ONLY open and link a FNB to a SA paypal account.

@karanparmar0001 

You do not have to do kyc in South Africa.

You can ONLY open and link a FNB to a SA paypal account.

All they have to do to verify is add a card and its instant and no waiting.

You are giving advice based on INDIA only and causing more problems than you are solving.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.