Verifying Bank Account When PayPal Says I Verified the Wrong Amounts

martyk74
Contributor
Contributor

I requested to verify my bank account. Today, I saw that the two small deposits had posted. I went to my PayPal account to confirm/verify. It gives 3 chances to enter the amounts. The amounts were 0.03 and 0.11. I have screen shots of my bank account. 3 times PayPal told me I was wrong. I tried reversing it and listing it 0.11 and 0.03 first. Still didn't work. Now, I've tried to chat with PayPal and am getting the run around. Someone "answers" me then goes away. I reply and then a different person comes back. No one understands. It's not hard to enter the amounts. I kept looking over and over to see if I'm seeing it wrong. Before it denied me the 3rd time, I even checked to make sure they weren't asking for the withdrawal amount.

One representative says I should try a different bank account. I only have the one.

Another said that it shows verified on their end and it must be my email address. But it isn't verified and has nothing to do with my email address.

It's quite maddening.

What should I do?

Thank you and sorry for the rant.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.