Verify my account. Help! PayPal support is useless

Gc2020
Contributor
Contributor
We're a newly registered charity and paypal has frozen my account with several hundred pounds. We're partnered with an orphanage (hungry children) who are waiting on me to send them finances. For over a week, I've been back and forth in that useless 'conversation' box. Every response is from a different agent and none of them check the previous messages - it is like speaking to a robot. I've been asked to fill out the same form 5 tims. The in-built resolution center throws an error on the final screen (which I've screenshot' and sent to them 5times) meaning I cant resolve the issue myself. I couldn't get through calling the UK support number. The robot agents are doing nothing but taking me in circles. Can anybody suggest how I can resolve this and get on with my life?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gc2020 

Contact options are......

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.