Verification

tlagura
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys! I know the verification part has been discussed here many times, but I can't seem to find the right solution. So, I'm posting another query here. 

I'm trying to figure out if my account is already verified. I provided my Paypal as a payment method, however, I was advised that my Paypal is still unverified, as such, it could not process my payment transfer request.  

I already have a linked card, and my email has been verified by Paypal. When I try the Help center, it states that I should follow the instructions enumerated on my 'to do list' under Settings. I can't find the 'to do list' though so I don't know what's the next step.   

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tlagura 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tlagura 

Countries vary as to verification options but normally its adding and confirming a bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tlagura
Contributor
Contributor

thank you, @kernowlass! I've already linked my bank account. Is there a way for me to check whether my Paypal account is verified or not? Or perhaps talk to a customer service? thanks again! 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tlagura 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

CarynNel94
New Community Member
I'm sitting with same issue. Were you able to resolve the problem? If yes, what did you do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.