Verification

kabderrick
New Community Member
I've been getting a notification from PayPal to verify my account and have gone through the process of doing so several times since last week but I haven't gotten any code yet.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kabderrick,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

The verification code can take 3-5 working days to appear on your bank account statement. If you request a new code to be sent, this will cancel out the previous code you requested. For example: if you request a confirmation code on the 1st Feb and then you request a new code on the 3rd Feb, the 1st Feb code is deactivated. It will still appear on your bank account statement but you will not be able to verify your bank on PayPal with the code. 

I would recommend requesting one code only and allowing up to 5 days for it to appear on your statement. If after this timeframe you have not received the code then you can request a new one or contact us by phone for further assistance.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.