Verification of person (dashboard)

MrKnobb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

How do i get rid of the verify account in the Dashboard. Emailing for help doesn't seem to work as i keep getting the same BS answer.

I have submitted my ID/Drivers ID/Passport and various different proof of address / bills to verify i am who i say I am but its still there. Keep getting same answer. I cannot submit anything else but what my countries government have given me as part of our identification.... \

This is annoying as hell.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrKnobb 

If you can use your account currently with no problems except for the showing of that dashboard and every document was accepted or has the green checkmark next to it, then ignore it, it should go away on it's own. Software run things now so it may act weird. lol

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MrKnobb
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answering. Only problem is i would like to add a Mastercard Debit / Pre-Paid facility would it not then be a problem?

Also why are the answers, automatic or from a person be so vague from PayPal? IT's as if no one at PayPal is interested in helping me...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.